Entry Level Business Assistant
Now hiring for Business Admin Assistant positions in Inglewood! Our client, a well-known company with offices in Inglewood, is currently looking for motivated individuals to fill openings for Business Admin Assistants. If you work well on a team, as well as independently, and are organized, detail-oriented, and good at time management, this could be a great position for you! As a Business Admin Assistant, you will work directly for the company’s Business Director, who oversees the day-to-day operations of the company. Important responsibilities of the Business Admin Assistant include administering the day-to-day operations of the office, conducting client communications, managing client portfolios and monitoring them for errors and omissions, and implementing new office programs and procedures. Business Admin Assistants play an important part in the company’s success as a whole - come see if you are a good fit for this growing company!
- Provide direct support to the Business Director.
- Administer the day-to-day operations of the office
- Conduct client communications
- Manage client portfolios and monitor them for errors and omissions.
- Monitor completeness of applicant files
- Monitor status of pending requirements and follow-up as needed.
- Maintain new business and pending reports
- Obtain signatures as necessary.
- Implement new office programs and procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Typing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Problem-solving skills
- Positive demeanor
- Additional attention will be given to applicants with knowledge of basic accounting principles (including general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable) and computerized accounting programs
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- No experience necessary
- No qualifications necessary
- Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Benefits: Comprehensive Package, After 60 Days
- Posted: 2023-09-30 through 2023-10-31